Saturday, April 6, 2013

You Make Me Smile Springtime Bouquet

Brian King is hosting another card exchange, and I decided to participate once again.  We are to make a card or two using the themes:  spring, mother's day or father's day.  I chose spring time and rather liked the card when I was finished.  Actually, I like it a lot.  I used watercolor on the flowers, and it was a bit of a challenge because I usually don't do watercolor much, but it turned out nice.  Here's my card ... drumroll please!

Recipe:
Paper:  gumball gree, whisper white, midnight muse, very vanilla, print poetry dsp
Ink:  midnight muse, daffodil delight, gumball green
Stamp Sets:  secret garden, a round array
Accessories:  scallop trim border punch, 7/8" scallop punch, perfect dots EF, secret garden framelits, basic pearls, gumball green 3/8" stitched satin ribbon

Well what do you think?  I'm sending this off tomorrow to be there by April 5th.  I can't wait to see what kind of card I'll get in return.  I'll post it once I get it.  Stay tuned.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment