Saturday, May 4, 2013

Family Tray

Here's a project that I made at one of my upline's Saturday craft day.  We made the Family Tray, and it's really cute. Although I don't have pictures of my family on it yet, I thought I would share it anyway.  I love the trays.  They are so nice and you can change them over and over again with your photos.  I especially like this one.  It has a bunch of the dahlia embellishments on it.  Of course, there's blue dahlias on it, so I'm loving it even more.  Here it is:

Can you see the lace doilies on it too?  You really can't notice too well in the photo, but the letters for  "FAMILY" are raised up with dimensionals, 3-deep.  They really pop out and look really nice, almost like blocks.

Well, until tomorrow, I hope you find some inspiration here and I hope to hear from you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I so want to do one of these. Thanks for reminding me, and for the inspiration. Now all I have to do is buy a frame.

    ReplyDelete