Tuesday, May 7, 2013

With Sympathy in Perfect Plum and Calypso Coral

I saw a card on Pinterest that I just loved, but I didn't know who originally designed it.  I hope if you see this card, please accept my apologies for not giving credit where credit is due.

I altered the card a bit, adding the embossing and the sentiment.  I liked it so much, I made one in both perfect plum, and calypso coral.  Take a peek ... 



Card Recipe:
Paper:  perfect plum, very vanilla
Ink:  perfect plum, wild wasabi
Stamp Sets:  best of flowers, loving thoughts
Accessories:  needlepoint border EF, designer frames EF, oval punch

for the Calypso Coral card, I used the same as above, just mounted the card on wild wasabi and the flowers were done using calypso coral and wild wasabi


I think I might make a bunch of these in various colors and box them up for my next vendor event.  We unfortunately need sympathy cards from time to time, and I know I would appreciate a hand-made one vs. store bought, wouldn't you?

Thanks for stopping by today ... I wish you a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment