Saturday, June 29, 2013

Another Birthday Card for LaChelle

As promised, I told you I would share with you the card I made for LaChelle for my co-worker to give her for her birthday.  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, LaChelle doesn't like anything fancy, so plain and simple it is.  Well, I added a little bit to it, but never-the-less, it's still on the plainer side, if you ask me.  Take a look and see what you think.

Card Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, brights patterned dsp
Ink:  pacific point, tangerine tango, daffodil delight
Stamp Set:  oh hello and happy birthday single stamp
Accessories:  needlepoint border EF, colored button, island indigo baker's twine, basic rhinestones

So I hope this isn't too fancy for LaChelle .... but if it is, oh well, she's a nice person and deserves a little bling.  Until tomorrow, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment