Sunday, June 23, 2013

Playing with Clay - Summer Smoochies

Welcome back ... today I'm sharing with you another card I made using the new clay and the flower mold.  I wanted to make something simple, and since I love flowers and have a flower mold, what more do I need?  So I got to work designing the card.  I was amazed that I designed 5-6 cards with no effort using clay on my cards.  For this card, I used the summer smoochies stamp set and here's how it came out:

Recipe:
Paper:  crisp cantaloupe, very vanilla, tangerine tango patterned dsp
Ink:  tangerine tango, pacific point, gumball green, crisp cantaloupe for clay flower
Stamp Sets:  summer smoochies, vintage verses
Accessories:  designer frames EF, apothecary accents framelits, clay

I like the simplicity of this card and of course, there's more to come.  Why stop here!  See you tomorrow ... maybe I'll have another one for you.  Do stop back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment