Saturday, June 22, 2013

Playing with Clay - Sunshine & Sprinkles

Have you tried the new clay yet?  I have been playing with it for the past few days, and my upline took a video of me demoing it for our team meeting last night.  I made a few samples, and thought I would share them with you.

For this card, I used the clouds embossing folder to add a little dimension to the card, using the clay for the clouds.  I really liked the way it turned out.

Recipe:
Paper:  raspberry ripple, whisper white, sunshine & sprinklesdsp
Ink:  raspberry ripple, pacific point, smoky gray, soft sky for clay
Stamp Set:  sunshine & sprinkles
Accessories:  clay, clouds EF, daffodil delight seam binding, apothecary accents framelits, basic rhinestones


I really like the way the card turned out.  I added the raindrops too and whola, there it is.  What do you think?  I hope you like.  Stay tuned ... I'll be posting more cards using the clay.  I'm on a roll....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment