Tuesday, August 6, 2013

By the Shore Birthday for Tom from Tj

Our son, Tj, asked me to make a card for him for his father for his birthday.  He told me he wanted me to make something masculine.  He said to make something that reminds him of the seashore, so I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I pulled out "By the Shore" stamp set and went to work.  I changed things a few times, and here is the final result:


I cut out the starfish, crab, and seashell and put a dimentional behind them so they pop.  You can't see it real well in the picture, but I colored the rhinestones with permanent marker, and they added just the right touch.  I added the twine and whola.  I know Tom will like it, and I hope Tj does too.  I'll give it to him tomorrow so he can give it to Tom on Thursday.  

Well, back to the studio to make something for the blog hop tomorrow.  Hope you'll come back and join us.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment