Friday, August 2, 2013

Door Decor

When we were at Convention, a group of up decorated our hotel room doors.  We had fun doing that, and there were some really cute door decors out there.  Of course, I took a photograph of ours, which Jessica was kind enough to design for us.  Here's what she did with ours:


So what do you think?  Cute huh?  Jessica did a great job on it.  Thanks Jessica.  I couldn't have done it better.

Below are some other door decor that you may like too:

This is Laura Lynn's door decor.  She's such a talented lady ...

 This one is Robbie's.  She had a black, shiny board that was really cool.  When you wrote on her board, it really was visible and bright.  Way Cool.

And here is Marilyn's.  She was directly across from Jessica and I.  Cute cute cute.

What fun that was.  I wish I would have taken photographs of all the other doors - they all were pretty.

Until tomorrow, keep the designs flowing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment