Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Tempting Turquoise

It's hump day today - just as the Geico camel says ... and you know what that means?  It's blog hop time. 

This week's color combination is tempting turquoise, real red and tangerine tango, or tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry and pumpkin pie.  I chose the second color combination - just because I liked the color challenge.  So what do you do with those three colors?  Hum..... I thought and thought and remembered that I found a really fun card on Pinterest by Ema Logtenberg at Love To Stamp as my inspiration.  I made a few changes, but I'm pleased with the outcome.  

We have a light hop this week, as there are only four of us.  Guess we can be the "core four" this week.  Hey, I made a rhyme and didn't even realize it.  Well I guess that's my creativity coming out, or so I would hope so.

If you arrived here from Carol's blog, welcome.  If not, please do stop back and check her entry this week. It's never a disappointment!  So without hesitation, here's my card for this week:

Recipe
Paper:  tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry, whisper white
Ink:  tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie
Stamp Sets:  label love, gorgeous grunge, and by the tide
Accessories:  designer label punch, basic rhinestones

And that's it!  Sometimes less is more, and this one has a modern flair to it, which is a bit different than what I usually create, but I like the way it turned out, and I sure would love to hear what you think.

Now, let's jump on over to see Joni's creation, as she's the end of the line this week.  Take a peek ... and thank you for viewing our entries this week.  Until tomorrow ... have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment