Monday, September 30, 2013

Sympathy for Teo

One of my co-workers, Teo, lost his sister.  What a sad time, losing a sibling at a young age.  It's very hard losing a parent, but I just couldn't imagine a sibling, or a child.  So I wanted to let him know how much I care and that I'm thinking of him, so I went to work making a sympathy card.  This is what I came up with for him:

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, smoky slate, eastern elegance DSP
Ink:  smoky slate, crushed curry
Stamp Sets:  love & sympathy (inside), papillon potpourri (inside), simply sketched
Accessories:  deco label framelits, butterfly punches (inside), 5/8" white satin ribbon


I added the butterflies on the inside, layering them using the crushed curry and smoky slate inks.  I like the way they turned out, and it is simple enough that makes a statement, and yet is so serene.  I hope the card blesses him in knowing how much people do care.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you like the card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment