Thursday, September 5, 2013

Warmth and Wonder

I did manage to make another card the other day when I was making the banner for my director's sprinkler the other evening. I wanted to make something for the holiday, so I broke out some colors and started to play.  This is what I came up with - not your usual colors that I would have selected, but they just worked together for this card.  See what you think:

Recipe
Paper: whisper white, real red, bermuda bay patterned dsp
Ink:  bermuda bay, real red
Stamp Set:  warmth & wonder
Accessories:  stylish stripes EF, scallop trim border punch, basic rhinestones

So how simple was that for the card?  I cute the Christmas tree out and put it on dimensionals, and then added the rhinestones for a little bling and whola!  Hope you like it.  It's a cute stamp set .. and if you don't own it, hopefully you'll get it as a hostess gift ... hint hint!  Until tomorrow .... keep on dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment