Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Cherry Cobbler - Autumn Harvest Basket

I had a great time with this week's challenge.  I saw a cute card that Sandy Mathis made over at stampin with sandy, and I modified it a bit and just love it.  We all had a great time this week, and if you just arrived from Carol's Cards, you know what I mean.  Here is the Autumn Harvest Basket I made for you this week.

Recipe
Paper:  early espresso, cherry cobbler, whisper white, daffodil delight patterned DSP
Ink:  cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, early espresso
Stamp Set:  best of autumn
Accessories:  cherry cobbler bakers twine, perfect polka-dots EF, scallop punch, blender pen

How do you like the way I colored the apples?  I blended them with daffodil delight and cherry cobbler for that two-tone look.  The leaves on the apples are also a blend of daffodil delight and early espresso.  

Now, let's hop over to Joni's blog and see what colors inspired her this week.  Thanks for continuing to stop by and please leave your comments when possible.  I love hearing from you.

1 comment: