Saturday, October 26, 2013

National Business Women's Week Banner

I've been so busy this past week, and one of the things I was working on was making a banner for our Women's Club who was hosting National Business Women's Week for Business & Professional Women of Pennsylvania.  Here is the banner I created .... it really turned out nice.


The Proclamations are sitting on the table for all of the local groups, and the banner just made the display table look great.  The banner will be able to be used from year to year, so I'm really glad I made it.

I also made the table tent cards for each attendee.  Here's mine so you can see what they looked like:


The number on the card represented each person's dinner selection.  I wish I would have taken a picture of all the tent cards before they were distributed.  They looked great sitting on the registration table.  But you get the idea.

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment