Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Rose Red Christmas

This week''s challenge is rose red, wisteria wonder, garden green or rose red, marina mist, soft suede, with a Christmas twist.  Although I don't associate Christmas with these colors, so I put on my thinking cap and came up with a design that I saw on Pinterest and made my own twist.

So, if you just hopped over here from Carol's blog, weren't you impressed?  She does such nice work and always has great ideas.  I just love her stuff.

Here's what I created.  I didn't focus on the rose red, but used it more for a touch of color.  Hope you like it.

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, marina mist
Ink:  soft suede, marina mist, rose red
Stamp Sets:  Warmth & Wonder, Snow Day


Now let's check out Joni's blog and see what she colors she decided to work with this week.  Isn't it fun seeing what you can do with all sorts of color combinations?  Let's check it out ...

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, Helen, I wish I had gotten that stamp set. He's cute. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute snowman and your use of the colors. Great.

    ReplyDelete