Sunday, November 10, 2013

Wine Tag Mania

This past weekend, I participated as a vendor at a fund raising event for The Whole Child Learning Center in Elverson.  It was a nice event, and I made a whole lot of things for it, and I thought I would share them throughout the week with you.  Wait until you see some of them .... you'll just flip.

I thought I would start with the wine tags I made.  I made some for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and some you could use for New Years as well.  My husband made a wine tag holder out of an old stair post (since he is a stair contractor, what a perfect way to display my wine tags).  Take a peek ...














They were a lot of fun making, and they are quick.  People though they were a great holiday gift idea for dressing up those wine bottles, and one person even thought of putting them on a door knob.  Cute!

Hope you like them .... and maybe these will inspire you to try some of your own.  Let me know.  I'd love to see them.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous! Looks like you put a lot of work into them! I was asked to make something to raise Christmas money for the Children in Protective Custody. Would you mind telling me how much you sold these for? TFS!

    ReplyDelete