Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Coloring Down the Lines - Pear Pizzazz, the Star of the Show

Merry Christmas!  Thank you for taking the time to stop by and check out our blog hop on this wonderful day.  I hope you are enjoying yourself and your day is filled with the love of family and friends.

Our challenge today is pear pizzazz, with either rich razzleberry and tempting turquoise, or pool party and smoky slate.  I thought I would choose the first color combination to add some color to my card.  So, I started my thinking around the star first, then I selected the color for the star and went from there.  Humm, I lucked out the first round.  I didn't have to change things around, as the idea just flowed and I just added a few touches at the end and I was done.  Phew!  I didn't want to stress over it since I still had some last minute stuff to do before the big day.  I wonder if Carol had her idea all ready to go, or maybe not.  What do you think?  I would guess she is a natural and she just sat down and it came to her.  Did you check out her blog before you landed here?  If not, be sure to circle back to see her entry this week.  You certainly won't be disappointed.  So, here is my creation for this week ... hope you enjoy it.

 
Recipe
Paper:  rich razzleberry, whisper white
Ink:  rich razzleberry, pear pizzazz, tempting turquoise
Stamp Sets:  greetings of the season, single star, snow day
Accessories:  basic rhinestones, dazzling diamonds glitter

Ah shucks!  You can't see the glitter on the snowflakes in the picture.  It gives the card a little interest, along with the start that I outlined using a blender pen and popped it up with dimensionals.  I'll have to work on taking better photographs so you can see the images better.  You'll have to trust me on this one .. the glitter is there.

Well, I know Ms. Joni had her card done well in advance, as usual.  So, let's check out what she created for us, shall we?  I'm sure she whipped up something special for us on this Christmas Day.  

Again, thank you for stopping by and checking us out each week.  We love to share our craft with you and do hope that we've inspired you.  May you have a wonderful and enjoyable holiday, and the best of the New Year to you.  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment