Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Popcorn Anyone?

A co-worker asked me if I could make her a gift card holder for her father for Christmas.  She said he loves to go to the movies, so she was giving him a GC to the movies, so what better than to make something appropriate for the movies.

I had seen some ideas on Pinterest of a bucket of popcorn, so I thought I would try my hand at one.  Well, I must say, I actually love the way mine turned out. I brought it in to work and Sarah was very pleased with it.  I was so happy that she liked it, and I hope her father will be tickled pink when he sees it on Christmas day. Before I even showed the gift card holder to Sarah, another one of my co-workers saw it and flipped over it and asked me to make her 4 of them, but to hold movie tickets.  WOW!  Who knew.  So are you wondering what it looks like?  Ok, I won't make you wait any longer ... here they are:


 Gift Card Holder


 
Movie Ticket Holder

As you can see, the gift card holder has a lot more popcorn on it - and I learned making the second one, it doesn't have to be that tall to be cute.  So, I hope you like them.  They were fun and really not hard.  I think the hardest part was gluing all the popcorn on ... ugh!  I think I had more glue on my grid paper and my fingers than I did on the popcorn.  LOL. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you tomorrow, and yes, we'll be posting our blog hop on Christmas, so if you get a chance, please stop by.  One more day

No comments:

Post a Comment