Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Wild Wasabi with a Punch

This is my last post for a little while, but I'll be back soon.

Our challenge this week was to come up with a card using the color combination with Wild Wasabi.  The colors are So Saffron and Perfect Plum, or Marina Mist and Early Espresso.  I chose the first color combination because I like them better.

Did you come over here from Amanda's blog?  She always does a great job with the colors.  I hope I do just as well ....

Recipe
Paper:  wild wasabi, whisper white, so saffron
Ink:  perfect plum, wild wasabi
Stamp Sets:  petite petals, perfect pennants
Accessories:  chalk talk framelit, petite petal punch, bird punch, basic pearls

I hope you like the card.  I actually saw a card similar to it on Pinterest and thought it was pretty.

Now, let's check out Joni's blog and see what she created for us this week.  

See you soon.


2 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Helen, just like you! I hope you are home soon and feeling better, free of pain, and blogging again. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear friend. I'm coming along well but still have a lot of aches - which is normal. The weather has been. Crazy, & of course that reeks havoc on the aches & pains. Thank you for your sweet comments. I always look forward to hearing from you. I can't wait to get back to blogging. It should be very soon; perhaps this weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete