Thursday, January 23, 2014

Vivid Vases and Watercolor

I just love the watercolor paper that Stampin' Up came out with in the new Occasions catalog.  It's really pretty and happy.  So I wanted to make something using the paper, and I pulled out the stamp set, Vivid Vases, and thought about making a card for our team challenge and this is what I came up with.  I am proud to say, it won the challenge of the week.  I was so excited and surprised.  Love, Love, Love!  I won a pack of basic pearls.  And I have to tell you, I use pearls a lot, so I was in heaven.


I actually made the card into a get well card because it just reminded me of something that would cheer someone up.  I know it would me ... so hopefully, I won't have to use it, but if I do, I sure do hope it does it's magic and makes someone smile and know they are cared for.

Until tomorrow, keep smiling and know that there are people who do care!  Love and Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment