Friday, February 21, 2014

My Brother, John's Birthday Card

This year I was a bit late with February birthday cards.  My brother was born on Ground Hog's Day - February 2, and I'm finally getting around to making him a birthday card.  I just didn't have it in me to sit for any length of time since my knee surgery, so I finally found the time and stamina to make all the cards I needed.

My brother loves to fish, and of course, he's an avid sports fan too.  So I went with the "fishing" theme since we're all looking forward to Spring's arrival and put this Winter behind us.

Here's the card I made for him:

Recipe
Paper:  bermuda bay, sahara sand, whisper white
Ink:  sahara sand, calypso coral, bermuda bay, crushed curry
Stamp Sets:   by the tide, label love
Accessories:  artisan label punch, calypso coral baker's twine

Well, off it goes in the mail, along with a gift card.  I hope he likes it and thinks of Spring and fishing season, which will bring a smile to all our faces!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment