Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tj's birthday box

Today is my son's 28th birthday.  I can't believe he's 28 years old.  I can remember when he was a small, young boy with blonde hair and a zest for life.  He is a happy person, and even when he was little, he used to sing, which warmed my heart.  So today, it's his birthday and we wish him the very best of birthdays and many more to come.

I made him an exploding box card - it was the 2nd one I've ever made and I think it came out nice.  I sure hope he likes it.  Here's a couple views of it.




Recipe
Paper:  sahara sand, pool party, whisper white, sweet sorbet dsp
Ink:  pool party, sahara sand, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, summer starfuit
Stamp Sets:  label something, another great year, celebrate with us, big wish, chalk talk
Accessories:  artisan label punch, label bracket punch, sahara sand candy dots

A big happy birthday to you, TJ!  We love you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment