Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - A Raspberry Ripple Holiday

Just when you think we're all through with the holidays, this week's challenge has a twist:  make a Christmas card using one of the following color combinations:  Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, or Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum.  I chose the first color combination for my entry this week.  I made two cards, and really didn't like the first one I made.  So back to the drawing board for this one I made.

If you arrived here from Our Crafty Playdate, then you heading in the right direction.  If not, don't forget to check Amanda's post this week!

Without further delay, here's my entry:

Recipe
Paper:  raspberry ripple, old olive, whisper white, blushing bride
Ink:  raspberry ripple, old olive, smoky slate, blushing bride
Stamp Sets:  happy hour, more merry messages
Accessories:  chalk talk framelits, banners framelits, decorative dots EF, basic rhinestones, 3/8" satin ribbon

So now that you've seen my entry, let's go check out Joni in the Spotlight Stamping and she what she has in store for us, particularly using the Christmas card twist.

Thanks for stopping by this week, and I do look forward to reading your comments.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment