Saturday, March 8, 2014

March Team Swap Card

Our team swap theme this month is Spring or Easter.  I love flowers, and especially tulips during the Easter season, so of course I had to use the "Easter Blessings" stamp set from Stampin' Up for this card.  This is another card where I used the "hardwood" stamp set as I mentioned in my other posting.  I love the way the card came out.  See what you think.

Recipe
Paper:  smoky slate, whisper white
Ink:  smoky slate, primrose petals, wild wasabi  plus (perfect plum)(crushed curry)
Stamp Sets:  hardwood, easter blessings, gorgeous grunge, teeny tiny wishes
Accessories:  oval framelits

I also made two more versions of the card.  I like them all.


And here's the last one.


Well, that's it for now.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment