Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines: Gorgeous Grunge Meets Work of Art

Now that all the July 4th festivities have passed, it's time to move forward and get ready for Stampin' Up's convention in Salt Lake City.  I'm looking forward to it, as always, and have almost all my swaps completed.  One week and counting ...

Welcome back to our weekly blog hop, Coloring Down the Lines.  I managed to stay in the game, despite the mad dash to get my swamps done.  This week's challenge is using the following color pallet:


And here is what I came up with this week:


Recipe:
Paper:  whisper white, soft suede
Ink:  pistachio pudding, pear pizzazz, wild wasabi, soft suede, real red, tempting turquoise, very vanilla
Stamp Sets:  gorgeous grunge, work of art
Accessories:  heart punch, basic rhinestones


I won't see you next week, as I'll be in Salt Lake City.  Wait until you see all the beautiful cards I come home with.  I promise to post all my swap cards too ... Oh la la.  And talking about beautiful cards, don't forget to check out Carol's cards, as well as Joni's blog, which is right after me.

Happy Stamping, and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment