Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Grunge Meets Groovy Love

I had a hard time coming up with something for this week's challenge for some reason, and I just couldn't think of what to do.  Did you ever get one of those blanks and nothing comes together?  Well, I started pulling out the colors for this week's challenge and looking at some of my stamp sets and came up with something that is ok, but I think it's a little busy.  O well ... it still is kind of pretty anyway.

The colors we had to work with were:



The colors kind of blend together, and the picture didn't help give me much inspiration, I must add.  But never-the-less, I came through.  LOL.

If you've been to Carol's blog before this, then you know she's spot on this week.  I don't know how she does it.  As for Joni, who is coming up next, she always is way ahead of the game each week and has her creation made before we even know who is following who.  How does she do that?

I won't keep the suspense any longer.  Here is what I've created, which I call "Grunge Meets Groovy Love"...



I gave you a close up view as well so you could see a bit better.

Recipe:
Paper:  basic black, tempting turquoise, very vanilla, crumb cake
Ink:  crumb cake, island indigo, soft suede, tempting turquoise
Stamp Sets:  gorgeous grunge, groovy love, pictogram punches, good greetings (hostess)
Accessories:  linen thread, basic rhinestones, itty bitty accent punch, sweetheart punch, dimensionals

Hope you had fun hopping around to each of our blogs, checking out our entries.  I would love to hear your comments, and thank you kindly for stopping by and checking us out each week.

Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, SWEET, Helen! heehee- There's a lot going on, but it's still beautiful. I love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete