Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Pictogram Punches

It's that time again ... blog hop!  This week's color pallet calls for very vanilla, crisp cantaloupe, basic black, garden green, wild wasabi, and pistachio pudding.  I used all the colors expect garden green this time.  I actually just forgot about the color - and just can't imagine what I was thinking.

My spot in the lineup follows Carol, of course, and then jumps over to Joni  They're a hard act to follow and precede, but I try and keep up.

Anyway, below is our inspiration for this week's submission, followed by my card.  Hope you like it.




Recipe:
Paper:  basic black, very vanilla, pistachio pudding
Ink:  memento black, wild wasabi, crisp cantaloupe
Stamp Sets:  pictogram punches, good greetings (hostess)
Accessories:  itty bitty accents punch pack, project life cards & labels framelits, lovely lace EF, basic pearls, very vanilla 1/8" taffeta ribbon

I used wild wasabi to sponge over the lovely lace embossing to give it a little dimension.  I like the way it looks.  I really like the pictogram punches stamp set .. it's so cute.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed the hop this week.

2 comments: