Sunday, August 24, 2014

Festival of Trees Wrapped in Gold (Sneak Peek)

I just couldn't resist showing you another fun stamp set from the new holiday catalog.  I have been finding fun ways to use this stamp set, and I know you will too.  Check it out ..


For this card, I also used "wonderful wreaths" framelits for the "noel" and I cut it out in gold.  I also used gold embossing for the garland on the one tree in the front.  It really looks cute in person.  I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. all your Christmas cards are deliscious Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Donna. I'm having fun, although it was a bit of a stretch getting into the Christmas spirit to make them, I was on a roll. Thank you again, for your sweet comment. It means the world to me, you know.

    ReplyDelete