Monday, August 4, 2014

July My Paper Pumpkin with a Twist

I was tickled pink when My Paper Pumpkin arrived for July.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the kit this month.  There are cute boxes, ribbon, tags, and of course, cards this month.  I made the card that came with the kit, then I ventured out and made some other ones too.  I thought I would share them with you.






There's one other card I made, but I used it for a birthday card for a co-worker of mine.  I will show that to you a little later in the week, as his birthday isn't until the following week.  I embellished the card and added designer series paper, and I'm quite pleased how it turned out.  Stay tuned for that.

Now for the cute box that came with the Paper Pumpkin kit .. enough to make 6.  Whoo hoo.  So cute.




Hope you like it, and if you don't already subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin, maybe this will sway you to try it.  Let me know if you're interested.  I'd love to sign you up.

Until tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment