Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Painting with a Twist

I'm sure you've all heard about the new painting craze by now ... each town has it's own name for it, but the one I went to in Skippack is called "Painting with a Twist".  My friend, Jessica, hosted a wine and paint party this past weekend and we all painted the same image, but as you will see, everyone's looks just a little different, which makes all the masterpieces so special.  We had such a blast painting these canvas beauties, and I will definitely try my hand at it again, hopefully, soon.

Hope you like it.


Who knew I could paint something like this?  I sure didn't.  Now, here's the picture of all the wonderful artists ...


That's me in the front row on the right.  Don't we all look so proud of our work?  You bet we are.
Thanks to my friend, Jessica, for a wonderful time and great fun.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment