Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy 21st Birthday, Rachel

My niece, Rachel, turns 21 on September 4.  My sister had a party for her over the Labor Day Holiday, and of course, I had to make her a card.  I sat down to make the card and just couldn't come up with a design I liked.  Then I found one that I liked, so I made it using different designer series paper, and I like the way it turned out.  Unfortunately, I didn't save the original picture and can't remember who the person was that I got my inspiration from.  If I find it later, I surely will let you know who it was.

In the meantime, here's the card I made for Rachel:


I used retired sale-a-bration paper for the present, along with some retired "pool party" ribbon.  Rachel liked the card ... and that always makes me smile.

Cheers!

1 comment: