Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Give Thanks

This week, our challenge is Fall colors, and so it isn't too hard to come up with something that celebrates Fall.

Here are the colors and the picture we used for inspiration:


I didn't want to use pumpkins in this week's card, so I used leaves.  Here's my card ...


For my card, I used the smoky gray chevron ribbon through the chevron punched areas for a bit of interest, and i crumpled the leaves that I cut out using the autumn accents bigz die and took a bit of sahara sand and smudged the leaves a bit to make them look worn and ready to lose their beautiful color.  I also added a bit of gorgeous grunge for a back drop, and there you have it.

Now, if you haven't checked out Carol's blog this week, please do so.  And after that, make sure you move on to check out Joni's card as well.  We all love sharing our creations with you, and so glad you take the time to visit us.

Lots of hugs!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very fall, and just right for Thanksgiving. Nice card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete