Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Letterpress Winter Pizzazz

I'm back ... yeah!  After last week's debacle, I completely forgot about my posting and felt so bad after I realized it 2 days later.  I had so much going on last week:  one of my babies, Bandit, a Maltese doggie, had to have knee surgery and our whole schedule was turned upside down.  Never-the-less, it was our anniversary the same day, and it was just a topsy turvey week, so I apologize for not posting a card and linking it so you can hop to everyone else's lovely creations.

And so I'm back now.  I hope you stopped by Carol's blog to check her design out first, and if not, please do hop on back to see what she's created for you.  Joni is after me, and of course, she always has a wow card too that she graces us with.

This week's pallet was a pretty one.  My card is rather plain, but I captured the colors I needed to, so that's a plus.  Here are the colors we had to work with this week, along with the picture for inspiration:


The colors are:
 Pistachio Pudding
Wild Wasabi
Basic Black
Crisp Cantaloupe
Pear Pizzazz

Given the colors above, I made my card and here it is:




For some reason, you can't see the pearls in the bottom left and top right corners, or the center of the snowflake, but they are there.  

Thanks for taking a peek.  Hope you'll keep stopping back.


No comments:

Post a Comment