Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Coloring Down the Lines - Ornamental Pine

Welcome back to our blog hop this week.  Our color pallet and photograph was rather simple to emulate, and so I found my own inspiration in this picture and was happy with the outcome.

If you've come here from Carol's blog, then you saw the lovely card she made using the color pallet from the challenge.  If not, please make sure you hop on back over to check it out.  You'll be glad you did.

Here is the color photograph and color pallet we used for our challenge this week.





So now that you've seen the photograph we used for inspiration, this is the came up with:


Recipe:
Paper:  basic black, sahara sand, mossy meadow, whisper white
Ink:  old olive, crumb cake, mossy meadow
Stamp Sets:  ornamental pine, trendy trims, endless wishes
Accessories:  clear embossing powder

I stamped the background using the snowflake from the endless wishes stamp set and used clear embossing powder to get the effect I wanted.  I think it turned out rather nice, don't you think?

Let's hop on over to see what Joni created for us this week .... I'm sure she'll surprise you.  I sure hope you  find inspiration to create your own cards.  

Have fun!

1 comment: