Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Wonderful Christmas

I just can't get enough of the Wonderous Wreath stamp set, and there are so many ways you can use it, not only for Christmas and Thanksgiving, but for all year long.

The card I made for you today was CASED from Inking Idaho.  I love her creations, and this one caught my eye and I knew I had to make it.  I did add a little stamping over the white area, and it looks great.  Take a peek:


So what do you think?  Cute, huh?  I'm off to make more cards, especially since I have yet to make my Christmas cards.  I have some made, but really need to concentrate on getting them done.  I've been busy with fund raisers, library club, operation snowflake project at work, and the like, so I don't have a lot of time.  I also have some orders I need to fill that I received at my last fund raiser.  Whoo hoo!

Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you again tomorrow.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment