Friday, November 14, 2014

The Paper Plunge: We Are Grateful For You

WOW, can you believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner?  Doesn't it seem like as soon as you hit September, the remainder of the year flies by?  I can hardly believe that the holidays are fast approaching, and I want to make sure I take time to enjoy them.

One of the things I'm grateful for, besides my faith, my family, my life, my friends, and Stampin' Up is you.  This card is for The Paper Plunge Challenge for November 14th.  We are so grateful that you join us each week and post your beautiful artwork for our weekly challenges.  What would we do without you!!!  Thank you for sharing your lovely creations so that others, including us, can be inspired by your art.  I don't know about you, but paper crafting and stamping is a passion of mine and it allows me to bring out the creativity that lies within me.  It makes me happy, relieves stress, and makes me feel good all the way around.  Having wonderful friends that are creative, and access to some of the most gifted artisans in the world is such a blessing.

This week's challenge wasn't hard at all to do.  I created it in no time, and I actually used some inspiration from Paula Reid's Christmas card to make this one.  So, this is what I designed especially for you:


Recipe
Paper:  blackberry bliss, very vanilla, mossy meadow, tangelo twist, brushed gold, gold glimmer
Ink:  gold embossing powder
Stamp Sets:  for all things
Accessories:  labels collection framelits, autumn accents bigz die, zig zag EF, linen thread

So please don't forget to hop on over to The Paper Plunge and take the plunge.  I challenge you to show us your "grateful for you" card.  We can't wait to see it.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment