Monday, December 29, 2014

Brian King's Holiday One for One Swap

I just love when Brian does his one for one swaps.  I've participated in a few of them now and just love the swaps I get back in return.

This year, my swap was the Christmas Bauble, and I'm not quite sure who got it.  In return, I received this cute card created by Robyn Carter in Omaha, Nebraska.  I love it and wanted to share it with you.

Here's my swap (which I posted in an earlier posting):


And here is the one I received from Brian which Robyn created:



So how cute is that?  The full moon is raised a bit and so is the snowfall.  It's stamped beautifully, and she scored the edges of the card, adding a nice, neat border.  Love, Love, Love.

Hope you enjoy Robyn's card as much as I do.  Until tomorrow, to all a "good night".



No comments:

Post a Comment