Friday, December 26, 2014

Gentle Peace

I stamped this image on a piece of velum way back in October and never colored it in, so I thought I better color it before I mount it on a card base and send it out to one of my dear friends.  Yeah, don't you think?  So I wasn't sure what colors to use, and after looking at others, I colored mine, but wasn't too thrilled with the way it turned out, but it's ok.  I mounted it on brushed gold paper, as well as blackberry bliss, and I think that made it.

See what you think!


Actually, seeing it posted here looks better than I thought.  O well .. I'm glad I did it.  Really like the velum and blendabilities ... awesome combo.

Stay tuned for more of my cards, and of course, the sneak peeks at the new occasions catalog.  Oh what fun we're going to have using the new stuff.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment