Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Paper Plunge #13 - A Pop

I was playing over at the Paper Plunge, as I'm one of the design team, and this week's challenge is whisper white with a pop of color.  Although I submitted my entry a bit late this week, the holidays are a busy time for me, especially this year.  I had a lot of orders that I had to fill for people, which kept me busy making things for them and of course, procrastinating on my own stuff.  But it's all good and everything worked out great.

Here's my submission over at The Paper Plunge, and I hope you'll pop on over to check what everyone made.  Really pretty, I must say .... you won't be disappointed.   


Now, I'm still struggling a bit with the lighting, so I took another picture to see if the picture would show the beautiful dazzling diamonds paper, along with the gold glitter paper for a better view.


It's the best I could do, and of course, I got the brightness of the light on the top of the card, but at least you have the idea.  My New Year's goal is to get a better light and box it in so I get the best views and lighting for my blog pics.

Hope you enjoyed it ...just a few more hours till Christmas Eve.  Where does the time go?

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment