Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sheltering Tree

There's something about trees that I just love.  You can use them just about in any card you create, and you can use them for all four seasons too.  This one is a Spring theme - can't you just see yourself swinging on the swing hanging from the tree branch and the warm Spring air blowing through your hair?  Can you tell I'm thinking Spring already?  I don't mind Winter, but if it's cold and boring, then I want Spring to get here ASAP.  If there's a bit of snow to come and a little blustery here and there, that's fine.

So here's a card I made using the Sheltering tree stamp set from the Occasions catalog, available January 6 through June 2, 2015.  If you want to check out the catalog, just click on the icon on my blog and dream away.  And don't forget, if you wish to purchase anything from the new Occasions catalog, just hop on over to my website by clicking on the link on my blog as well.

Hope you enjoy the cute stuff in the catalog.


Now, all the tree needs is some apples for the next round.  We'll see what I can drum up...

Cheers!
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment