Friday, January 2, 2015

Sketching Out Some Fun with The Paper Plunge #15



This week, over at The Paper Plunge, we're using a "sketch" as inspiration for the challenge.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the sketch, but once I figured out the color scheme, it all came together rather quickly.  WOW, I must be getting better, because before, I would ponder and ponder on what to create and this surely didn't take too long at all.  YEAH!

Here's the sketch that we used for inspiration, and following is my card.  I do hope you'll hop on over to thepaperplunge.com and play with us this week.  It's a lot of fun, and we'd love to see what you've made.




Recipe
Paper:  blackberry bliss, hello honey, whisper white, hello honey DSP
Ink:  blackberry bliss
Stamp Set:  hello life (Stampin' Up's Occasions Catalog - 2015) - sneak peek
Accessories:  basic pearls, stylish stripes EF, blackberry bliss ribbon, chalk talk framelits

Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to check out The Paper Plunge.  You'll be glad you did.







No comments:

Post a Comment