Friday, January 9, 2015

The Paper Plunge #16 - Dying to See What You Create ... How About Love?

This week, over at The Paper Plunge, the challenge is make a card using a "die" as the focal point. Well as you know, Stampin' Up has so many dies, where do you begin?  I knew exactly what I wanted to use - I have hearts on the brain of late.

Here's what I created for you.  I actually can say, I "love" this card.  I sure hope you do too.

Recipe
Paper:  basic black, whisper white, real red, dazzling diamonds glimmer paper, gold foil
Ink:  none
Stamp Set:  none
Accessories:  hearts framelits, expressions thinlits, stylish stripes EF, real red woven satin ribbon


If you like what you see, why don't you go over to The Paper Plunge and check out what our other designers created for you for inspiration.  Then ... try your hand at the challenge and post your creation to share with all of us.  We'd love to see what you design.

Until tomorrow, thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful elegant Valentines Card Helen!!! Someone special is very lucky to get it!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete