Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Coloring Down the Lines - From the Garden

Hi Everyone!  I'm officially back.  I've been having some computer issues that you just wouldn't imagine, and so I'll spare you all the details.  All I can say is that I'm so glad to be back.

Today's challenge is using the color pallet listed below.  The picture is so pretty, and I know it's still Winter, but I just can't help thinking of Spring.  I sure wish it was right around the corner, but I'm afraid it's a little ways off yet.

So without making you wait any longer, below is the inspirational photograph, along with the color pallet we're using this week.


Now that I have that out of the way, here's my creation ... with Spring in mind.


I won't tell you how many times I designed this card ... but all I can say is ... FINALLY!  Now, if you haven't had a chance to check out Carol's submission for this week, please feel free to click on her name and you'll be sent back to her blog.  And after viewing Carol's beautiful creation, hop on over to check out what Joni' cooked up for you this week.  It's amazing Joni still has time to create, since she's been blasted with blizzard after blizzard up there in Boston.  We're glad to see she's survived all that snow.

Well thanks for stopping by, and be rest assured, I'll be posting again on a regular basis.

XXXX OOOO
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it. Gives me new hope that maybe spring will come again -- some time. I love your use of all the flowers, cuts and flower pot. It all comes together beautifully. Stay warm, maybe the flowers are right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back my friend!!!! I've missed you!!!! This card is awesome!!! The flowers pop all over the place!!!! So pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete