Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Note of Thanks Under The Sheltering Tree

With Spring fast approaching, nothings looks more like Spring than a tree with beautiful cherry blossoms.  That's what this card looks like, and I wanted to make it as Spring-like as I could.  I think the cherry blossom trees are so gorgeous, and celebrating a joyous occasion with the coming of Spring comes through in this card.

Did you notice the tiny tulips growing under the tree?  They add just a subtle touch of sweetness - you can just smell the sweet, Spring air, can't you?


I truly can't wait to see those first tulips spring out of the ground.  I know it's not that far off ... but these past few days, we have been blessed with such warmer weather, and the air smells so sweet - it's not long now.

Happy Thinking of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment