Monday, March 2, 2015

A Valentine for Ashley

My son is now in a relationship with a wonderful young woman he met while in California last year.  They knew there was something special about each other, and today, I'm proud to say they are a couple.  The long distance must be difficult, I'm sure, but that may soon change, so we'll wait and see.

Anyway, I was making some Valentine cards for a long-distance swap I am in, and when my son saw it, he wanted the card for Ashley.  I promised I wouldn't post it until he gave it to her, so now I can post it with ease.  I also made a small bag that I saw over at Pootles' blog, and he wanted to give that to Ashley as well with a little present inside.  So here is what she got ... (among other things)



Needless to say, she loved the card and bag.  I'm so happy for them.  Sweet, young love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment