Sunday, March 22, 2015

Celebrate Your Big Day!

This is a really cool stamp set that is in the current sale-a-bration catalog which you can receive free with a $50 purchase from the Spring Occasions catalog.  I've used this set quite a lot and there's no end to the possibilities.  I love blackberry bliss - it's one of my favorite colors, and so I wanted to use that color for this card.  Added with some of the other 2014-2016 In colors, it made the card just pop.


The colors I used for this card are blackberry bliss, smoky slate, mossy meadow, whisper white, melon mambo, hello honey, and daffodil delight.  I also used the large dots embossing folder for the background, and there you have it.  Celebrate Your big day with Cake!  That's the only way to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment