Sunday, March 29, 2015

Love is Kindness

Hi my stamping followers.  I'm finally able to start posting again.  I was traveling last week, and my days were very long - 11 and 12 hour work days.  UGH!  So I truly didn't have much time for anything else but sleep (which was very little) and work.  I hope things slow down a bit this week, but you never know until the week begins.

Anyway, I just got my SU order on Friday, and I finally ordered the Love is Kindness stamp.  I didn't order it at first because I wasn't sure if I liked it, but truly, I do now.  So I made a card for you today using it and I like the way it turned out.  Take a peek ..

Recipe
Paper:  blackberry bliss, whisper white, irrisistibly yours DSP
Ink:  memento black, blendabilities:  calypso coral, night of navy, pink pirouette, wisteria wonder, soft sky, rich razzleberry, daffodil delight, crumb cake, wild wasabi, cherry cobbler, baked brown sugar daubed on newspaper & around whisper white edges
Stamp Set:  love is kindness
Accessories:  early espresso bakers twine, basic pearls

I tried moving my phone around so you could see the background paper, and I decided to just leave it as is because I think it makes a statement just so.

Well, I hope you like it.  Off to stamp some more ... getting the urge to start creating again.

The sun is shining, it's a little brisk, and perfect for being outdoors.  I took my little fur babies out for a walk and was just in heaven!  Now I'm back for more crafts.

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment