Monday, March 30, 2015

Painted Petals Thank You

I saw a cute little gift bag on Pinterest that was similar in design, so I thought I would make mine into a card.  The colors look great together, and it reminds me of happy.  The colors are of Spring, and I can't wait until I see all the leaves back on the trees and flowers popping up out of the ground.  I know some of my friends have flowers coming up already, but I haven't seen any yet around my way.

Recipe
Paper:  whisper white, blackberry bliss, painted blooms DSP
Ink:  blackberry bliss, wild wasabi, daffodil delight
Stamp Set:  painted petals
Accessories:  word window and label punches, blackberry bliss ribbon, basic rhinestones

The card is simple, yet very cheery.  I hope you like it.  Stap again tomorrow for some more fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment