Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Birthday Full of Hot Air

I was very busy making cards using the balloon framelits and celebrate today stamp set and never realized that there's a hot air balloon basket stamp that comes with the set.  Well, how could I have not noticed???  I thought hard about what I wanted my card to look like, and I saw someone on Pinterest made their balloon 3-D, so that's why I chose to do mine the same way.  Here's how it turned out:

Recipe
Paper:  soft suede, gold foil, garden green, whisper white, gold soiree DSP
Ink:  garden green, memento black
Stamp sets:  celebrate today, sassy salutations
Accessories:  gold bakers twine

I might try my hand at another card similar to this using other colors - but at first thought, I wanted to use the gold soiree paper for the hot air balloon and matched the remaining colors to it.  So up up and away.

See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment