Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fancy Lip Balm Holders

I saw these cute lip balm holders over at Amy's Inkling's blog and thought they were the sweetest thing.  Amy was kind enough to share a video on how to make these cuties, and it was so easy to follow.  I whipped these up in less than an hour.  I just am crazy for them.  Take a peek:


I gave three of them to my co-workers, I kept one for myself, and made the other one for my sister, who is having a birthday on Cinco de Mayo - May 5th.  I know she will love it.  I'm actually going to make 30 more for my friend at work who wants them for her daughter's graduation party this Summer.  Of course I said "yes".  30 ... no problem.

Stay tuned.  I'm sure you'll see them on my blog when I finish them.  Until then, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment