Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Wreath Note of Thanks

The Wonderous Wreath Stamp set is so versatile - you not only can use it for Christmas time, but all year long.  I just love this, and I know this will remain in my stamp collection for a very long time.

I had fun with this one.  I wanted to use the new 2014-15 in colors for this card, and although it's Spring-like, it's not pastels.  I made this card as part of a card kit for a friend of my sisters.  She ordered 3 boxes of hand-made thank you and birthday cards from me over the past month, and I had a blast creating all brand new cards for her kits.  Here's my variation of the wonderous wreath:



I used the hello honey dsp as the background, just to break up the white.  I could have left it as is, and perhaps, I'll make another one on white.  White does bring out the best in any color, so stay tuned for more of these.

Thanks for taking a peek at my creation for today.  Hope you'll continue to come back for inspiration for your own creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment